Today, we had a Halloween event to attend, so they got to wear them for an hour or so while participating in a little party. We are heading to 2+ other Halloween events this weekend, so let's hope the Mini Coops can survive the wear and tear. Happy Halloween weekend to all! More pics forthcoming...
Friday, October 29, 2010
The Making of a Mini Cooper
About a month ago, I got a really wild idea. Yup - you can see it below... I decided to make Mini Coopers for the twins for Halloween! They love it!! I started making these weeks ago, and you can see the steps of how I made them in the pics below. A&H are so into cars and so when I suggested this idea to them, they jumped on board 110%. They have had fun watching the creation of them,.... and then the concept got even more exciting when it meant getting candy while wearing them!
Today, we had a Halloween event to attend, so they got to wear them for an hour or so while participating in a little party. We are heading to 2+ other Halloween events this weekend, so let's hope the Mini Coops can survive the wear and tear. Happy Halloween weekend to all! More pics forthcoming...


Today, we had a Halloween event to attend, so they got to wear them for an hour or so while participating in a little party. We are heading to 2+ other Halloween events this weekend, so let's hope the Mini Coops can survive the wear and tear. Happy Halloween weekend to all! More pics forthcoming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment