Saturday, April 25, 2009

A fun reunion

When I first moved to Seattle, I got involved in a very casual, christian fellowship group here in Seattle. It was so casual, that we just called it "the thing." I made a lot of my fun fabulous friends through that group, and we did a ton of things like camping, skiing, sports, parties, etc. Once I started dating Greg, he got involved in the group, too. Well, that was when we were all in our 20s and single. And as you might guess, now we are all married with kids.

So, this was our "reunion weekend" because this group started 15 years ago (it stopped meeting a few years ago.) But we had a big event last night downtown, where ~150 folks came to hang out. And this morning, we had a potluck brunch at our house with our core friends from the group.... at least 40 people! It was great to see old friends.

Here are pics throughout our house, showing people everywhere. Greg and I love nothing more than having our house full of our friends! Also, there are some pictures of everyone's kids overtaking our big sofa! It is so funny that many of the women in the group were girlfriends with whom I talked about the topic of "when will I get married and have kids?" And now we are clearly outnumbered by toddlers!

















1 comment:

The Kapics said...

How fun! What a great reunion!