Thursday, April 23, 2009

28 Weeks and Feeling great!

I had another ultrasound today to check on our little girl... she is doing great!!! She is 28 weeks old today, and based on her measurements, they are estimating she is 2 pounds, 14 ounces!! That is big! She is growing quickly, and is about 5 days ahead of schedule, based on her sizes. They put her at 70%... with 50% being the average... (so she is well above average for height and weight!)

Here are a few pics from the ultrasound - you can see her hands in front of her face, and also her feet crossed in front of her. The other funny thing is that I could see her hair! It is kind of like this wavy fuzz that moves in the fluid... it was funny!








I am also posting a link where you can watch the full several minutes of the ultrasound if you want. I know that sounds long, but the first minute is the most interesting - where you can see the 3D version of her face, hands, and legs. Hope it all comes through clearly and you can understand what you are viewing.

I am so grateful that I am feeling well; this has been an easy pregnancy. We can't wait to meet this little girl in another 12 weeks!