Three walls are light pink, and one wall is chocolate colored. I got a great crib and dresser on jcpenney.com, of all places. I still am going to find a chocolate colored glider to put in one corner, but I haven't purchased that yet. I also painted a "G" above her crib... and yes, that is her first initial... But you will have to wait until July for the rest of the letters in her name!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
The new nursery!
Well, after 2 weeks of hard work, I have finally finished the nursery for our little girl-to-be! I had a fun time doing it! I first had to clean out my whole storage room to make room for the bed and nightstand that we now are going to be storing in there for 2 years or so.
Three walls are light pink, and one wall is chocolate colored. I got a great crib and dresser on jcpenney.com, of all places. I still am going to find a chocolate colored glider to put in one corner, but I haven't purchased that yet. I also painted a "G" above her crib... and yes, that is her first initial... But you will have to wait until July for the rest of the letters in her name!

Three walls are light pink, and one wall is chocolate colored. I got a great crib and dresser on jcpenney.com, of all places. I still am going to find a chocolate colored glider to put in one corner, but I haven't purchased that yet. I also painted a "G" above her crib... and yes, that is her first initial... But you will have to wait until July for the rest of the letters in her name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! Nice work!
Post a Comment