The day before Christy's big wedding, we all hosted a bridal shower for her. It was in her apartment complex in Princeton and it was SO LOVELY! Julie (Christy's sister) and Dianne (Adam's mom) were the two heroes who put it on, and let me tell ya, it was spectacular! Beautiful fun festive decorations, wonderful flowers, and the yummiest food ever! Too bad that boys were not allowed! We all got to meet many of Christy's great friends, and it was a delightful time for all of the women in the family to hang out. I took Hailey with me, and she was a good helper, opening many of Christy's gifts for her. :) I would love to have an fabulous all-girls brunch like that every week! We love you, Christy!
Oh, and this pic that included Greg and Andrew was taken AFTER the shower. :)
Judy Lang, Christy's mom, who also celebrated a birthday that day!
Judy, Christy, Julie, and Aunt Jackie
Aunt Jackie, Christy, and Aunt Susan
Hailey and I with wonderful Aunt Julie!
The hostesses with the mostess! Julie and Dianne - world's best catering and decorating duo!
No comments:
Post a Comment