Hailey and I had so much fun together and I just treasured so much 1:1 time with her. We went to the Minnesota Zoo with my mom and Charlie, which was great. We did lots of playing, visiting the parks, reading books, going out to dinner, and such; and Nana spoiled us rotten! I loved having so much extra sleep time!
Then we drove to our family cabin to spend 2 days with my dad and Katie... we had a lot of rain, but still managed to get in some time on the boat and the paddleboat, and walking. Hailey also got to do good activities with Mimi Kate, such as making homemade ice cream, filling the hummingbird feeder, and making pancakes. The highlight, however, was visit the world famous Trembley's Candy Shop in Hayward, where Hailey got to pick out a small basket of goodies. Oh... she loved that! She was a great traveler, and loved the airplane ride.
Thanks to everyone who made this trip possible for us! I loved being back in my home town!









No comments:
Post a Comment