Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Mariners game...!

Well, even though the Seattle Mariners are at the very bottom of the MLB, we decided to take the twins to a game. They loved it! They especially loved wearing their M's hats, as well as eating all of the kettle corn we bought. A very nice lady gave us four tickets for free, right when Greg was trying to buy scalped tix for $40. So, aside from the $8 of parking, and the bag of kettle corn, it was a pretty cheap event!

The M's lost to my home town team of the Minnesota Twins. I am secretly a Twins fan in my heart of hearts, since I grew up a mere 10 miles from the Humphrey Metrodome... and I can still recite the starting lineup from the 1987 and 1991 World Series winning Twins team (while waving my Homer Hanky)...






No comments: