Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of Preschool!

The twins made it through their first day of preschool! They loved it! We feel so great about the program they are in, and I think they are just going to thrive there. The teachers are great and the facilities offer so much for the kids. In their room, they have books, cars, play-doh, dolls, paint, stamps/ink, reading area, blocks, math toys, and lots of other stuff, a sandbox, plus a multiple play areas outdoors. Each kid has a cubby with their photo, and so the kids got oriented today. Each day they do songs, circle time, outdoor time, snacks, etc.

I had Greta to myself from 9:00 to 11:30, but also spent time with my friend Sally, who has a son Luke in the same class as A&H. So fun! We are so blessed to have First Presbyterian Bellevue as both our home church and preschool.







Hailey found the "sticker table" right away!




I can't wait to have time with Greta all to myself for two mornings a week!


The new backpacks are great!


Daddy made a good breakfast before we got out the door this am...


On a related note, we had another "first" this week: new big kid beds! I found beautiful new wooden twin beds for the kids at Pottery Barn, and I finally got them put together and set up this last weekend. Andrew has cars on his comforter (of course!), and Hailey has a pink pattern. They love having big beds! Goodbye, cribs!




No comments: