Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Greta turns ONE!

A year ago tonight, I started to go into labor with our sweet lil Greta. We headed to the hospital about 4am, and then she was born at 1:37pm on July 14th. And wow, what a difference she has made in our lives! We all adore her to pieces...! Happy birthday, sweet baby Gret!

So, this last Sunday, we had a "WE LOVE GRETA" party. It, of course, included fabulous cupcakes! You can see the damage caused by chocolate-on-chocolate! We had a fun BBQ party to celebrate our little girl, and it was a lovely day.

In addition to celebrating Greta, we had a great FAMILY REUNION this weekend! Greg's extended family (the Hicks, Davidson, and Lang familes) were all in Seattle together for four days. We actually planned this 6+ months ago, so it was delightful to all be together. Some of the highlights included an afternoon of renting boats on Lake Washington, a men vs. women Cranium game (where the good gals won!), BBQs on our deck, and a handful of other games. We loved having all of you here, family!! I have more pics I will post later.














1 comment:

Meaningful Mama said...

I know who updated this blog. If Greg had updated it, no way he would have included "gals won!"