Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whistler, bears, and funny videos

We spent last week at Whistler, enjoying early summer and a lot of bears! We saw several bears a day, as they kept eating the clover that was growing on the ski hill right outside our place. Everytime we would walk over to look for a bear, there would be one smiling at us! (I did take several videos, but I will spare you the boredom of looking at the teeny-weeny brown spot in the middle of a huge field...)

Here are some fun videos of the week:

#1: Greta scrunches up her face.. so cute. I guess I used to do this as a toddler, too. She thinks this is very funny




#2: On a bear hunt with the whole family.


#3: This video of Drew will make you laugh out loud. Surely this is a sign of intelligence.


#4: The twins racing their cars... this is their absolute favorite thing to do at Whistler!


#5: Greta is walking everywhere now... in fact, she isn't even crawling much anymore. Sniff, sniff... my baby is growing up!

No comments: