Wednesday, June 2, 2010

THE TWINS ARE THREE!!!

I cannot believe that my babies are THREE years old now! Wow - how in the world did that happen!!? Here are some pictures from Memorial Day, when we had a fantastic party for A&H, and when the kids enjoyed opening lots of wonderful gifts from friends. Thank you to all of our many fabulous friends and family who have stood by us over these years; we couldn't have made it without your love and help!

The highlight of the day was the new Radio Flyer trikes from Nana! The kids love 'em!


Whoa! Automatic bubble machine = three hyper kids


Sweet Aunt Jenene and Uncle Robbie. We love 'em.


"Can someone explain these pedals to me?"





My fashionista Hailey. Rad glasses and a swanky electric blue purse. Thanks to the Marks!


Top thrill for Andrew.... another car!!!


I love this picture of our BroBro. His sweet smile makes me melt.

How do I blow out the candles again?


World's UGLIEST birthday cake. I swear this looks nothing like what I ordered. Promise!


"Mommy, can I try the frosting... and have the racecar now?"


Greta says, "Oh, don't you dare forget that MY birthday is next month. Save ME some gifts!"


Party-time BBQ lunch!


Hailey with friends Ellie and Sydney, who are 4-year old twins.


Hailey with my dear friend, Gwynne... who gave her a new stroller for baby dolls. Hailey hasn't stopped "walking" her dolls since she received this gift. It is her favorite new toy!!


Videos! They include the birthday song for Drew, Hailey blowing out candles, and then Drew opening up a present with a cool Ferrari shirt...

Happy Birthday to my sweet and wonderful Hailey and Andrew!!





1 comment:

Robyn White said...

Hope they had a great birthday! Can't wait to see them again. :)