So, we are home here again today, and therefore, it was time to pull out the Craft Box! I have a big box in my closet that is chock full of every craft supply you can imagine. I stocked up a few months ago at the craft store, and now I just pull it out and we invent things to make. Today I was bold enough to pull out all of the new paints. Scary! The kids loved it, especially Hailey, .... and we didn't even stain a thing!
Before we did the painting, we made stick figure people out of pipe cleaners, googly eyes, puffy balls, and glitter glue. It is fun for the kids to experiment with doing this kind of fine motor detail.
In other news:
- Greta got her first tooth on the day she turned 10 months old (May 14th). It is popping up!
- Greta has finally gotten the insight about what sign language is! She now knows "milk" and uses it often... yea!
- The twins turn THREE next week on June 1. We have a stash of presents here, and they keep asking, "Can I open my presents now?" They are sooo hyper for their b-day party already!
The whining in this house as a result of flus, colds, and runny noses has reached an all-time high. I have never heard the needy whining be this bad. If you want to borrow my kids for the next few days and return them to me in a cheerful state, I would be much obliged! HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment