Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sam and Grapes

Tonight we had our friends the Hunters over for dinner, with their kids Sam and Grace. They have been sweet friends for several years, and have walked the journey of having twins with us. They have 5-year old boy-girl twins, and we have been the lucky recipients of many of their twin hand-me-downs! It was great to catch up with them tonight.

The highlight of the evening was watching Drew and Hailey play with big Sam and big Grace. The four of them raced throughout the house for two hours, and had so much fun! Hailey was completely enamored by Grace, and went to sleep tonight saying "I love Grace... I love Grace a lot!" They were hugging and playing dolls together like they had known each forever. So cute!

The funny line of the day came from Andrew, this afternoon. I said, "We have friends coming over tonight named Sam and Grace, can you remember that?" He said, "Yes, Sam and Grapes." Ha!!

Here is a video of the dancing fiesta! And a few pics.












No comments: