Monday, March 22, 2010

Little Farmers.... Day 4

Today was our last day of our Little Farmers class. Hailey and I have had so much fun doing this together. The highlight of the whole course was today... riding a horse!! Hailey loved it, and now we need to start a new bank account to save money for a family pony! Hopefully, someday she will fall in love with horses and love them just like I do.

We also had to take shavings from this big pile and put them into a stall to make a new bed for the horse. Hails loved this, because it also involved raking and sweeping, two of her favorite tasks....


"I am so good at this that I can use two brooms!"


Oh, and for Craft time, we made a little bag with lots of puffy stickers on it... Perfect for my sticker-lovin' girl!

No comments: