Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The first batch of cookies...

"Holy Grey February Day, Batman!" says Robin.
"Yes, Robin, this calls for a superhero type of activity!"
"Holy Chocolate chip cookies, Batman!"

When you live in Seattle, by the time you hit mid-February, you are VERY tired of the grey days! And having toddlers, one has to be very creative to keep those little ones busy. So today, I made the FIRST batch of cookies that I have ever made with the twins. (I have tried to be a good mommy, and keep them away from sweets.. but today I caved!)

Here they are in the cute aprons they got for Xmas from Grandpa Kirby and Mimi Kate:



Isn't licking the beaters from the mixer the best part?


Looking at the oven.... the waiting is the hardest part!


And what was Greta doing? Bouncing in her new toy! She got a jumper this week and she loves it; thank goodness for my local consignment shop. Greta loves jumping!

No comments: