I had another ultrasound about 10 days ago, and at that point, they estimated her weight to be 4 pounds, 9 ounces! And she is putting on about an ounce or more each day these days. So, now, baby #3 is likely over 5 pounds! Wow. I am certainly happy about that.
I have 6 or so weeks left, and I am feeling good. I have started reaching the uncomfortable phase, though, and have had a bit of sciatic nerve pain this last week - yuk. But let's hope all continues to go well until mid-July. Thanks to everyone for good prayers!
2 comments:
Ahhg! You're SO cute! I'm THRILLED that she's being good and staying in until she's good and ready! I'm so excited for you guys to have a new baby in the house again! Yay!
I hear you on the sciatic pain-- almost every night around 7 I get a nice couple of shoots to remind me to stretch it out!
We have another ultrasound this Friday, so I'll be sure to share the newest pictures!
Here's to lil' G! I can't wait for our little girls to meet!
Love, Julie
You look great, and I'm so glad to hear all is going so well. You're close! We can't wait to meet the new Lang!
Post a Comment