Friday, May 15, 2009

My 10-year Business School Reunion at Kellogg

The first weekend of May was my 10-year reunion at Northwestern University in Chicago, where I graduated from business school (also called Kellogg). Almost 50% of my class came back for the reunion, so I had a jam-packed 36 hours of seeing old friends, going to an all-day BBQ, a fancy dinner downtown in Chicago on the river, and laughing a lot!

I had the most wonderful, fabulous time, and it just reminded me how special those 2 years in b-school really were; I made really wonderful friends, and basically had many amazing opportunties and experiences. It was a big highlight of my year to be back at Kellogg!

(I was solo on this trip, leaving Andrew at my mom's house in Mpls while I buzzed down to Chicago for a quick weekend trip...see post below.)









All of us in this pic below went on a 10-day trip to Alaska together right before our 2nd year of school started. We had a ridiculously fun time on that trip, so it was fun to be together again!

No comments: