Below is a video post of my ultrasound to look at Baby #3, which was taken on 1/2/09. At this stage, the baby was exactly 12 weeks old, and it is amazing how much detail you can see. If you have never seen an ultrasound before, this might seem like a grey blob, but if you look closely, you can see things like the foot/toes, and the hand/fingers. The ultrasound technician also writes in the upper left corner what she is looking at, such as stomach, bladder, feet, etc. It is pretty fascinating. This portion of the video is 2.5 minutes long, so view it if you want.
So far, I am feeling great! I am hungry most of the time (which leads to 3am bowls of cereal), and I am tired in the late afternoon. Greg has been a good hubby and has let me sleep in more, and also catch a nap while he plays with A&H.
We are getting more and more excited to meet this little one! My next ultrasound is 1/28, when we find out the gender. I am also getting so excited to start feeling the baby kick inside, which is the most amazing part of being a mother. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment