Saturday, January 3, 2009

Exciting news for the Lang Family!!

We are blessed to be officially announcing that Lang Baby #3 is on the way! We are so excited, and we cannot wait to meet this little one! I am due July 16 next summer, and so far, the pregnancy has been a breeze. (No nausea at all!)

We have been praying this last year about whether or not to have a third child, and we asked God to answer that prayer for us. So we were both surprised and delighted to find out in early December that I was pregnant. I started feeling extra tired and extra hungry, and thought that could only mean one thing. :)

These pictures below are from an ultrasound I had yesterday. The second pic is using new "3D" imaging, so the baby looks like he is floating, as has kind of a 3-dimensional look. The great news from this ultrasound appt is that they look for detailed markers that indicate Down's Syndrome and other chromosomal problems, and the baby looks perfectly healthy. Praise the Lord.

In another month, we will find out the gender... stay posted! In the meantime, we are in the market for a larger car... one that can hold 3 carseats! :)


1 comment:

Durr Family said...

We are so excited for you guys!