Andrew, Hailey, and Greta had their first day of preschool yesterday! It was great and they all seemed to really love it. It was especially great for our sweet Greta, who was going to school for the first time. She said the singing was her favorite part of school, and then she proceeded to sing the same new song over and over all day long.
The kids are all at the fabulous preschool that is connected with our church and we feel very blessed by the great teachers and families there. Andrew and Hailey are in a Pre-K class with a lot of their friends from last year, and Greta knows a few kids in her class, too.
As for me, this is the FIRST time since my twins were born that I actually have FREE TIME without my kiddos (without a babysitter). I have two mornings a week free for this whole school year, which is going to be fabulous! YEA! What am I going to do with six hours all to myself each week??! Yippee! (um, NO, you don't detect an ounce of excitement in my words!! ha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment