Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Our Olympic Rings

Today we did a great craft:  making our own Olympic Rings!  My friend Jodi gave me this idea on her blog and I thought all three of my kiddos could handle this one. 

We took paper plates, cut out the centers, then painted each of five rings. After they dried, we taped them together, and voila!  We are having a fun time watching the Olympics around here, and this craft made it even better. 

We even got real Olympic gold medals this year; they were from our neighbor Marta who is from London (made of Cadbury's chocolate, of course!)

Hailey shows off her own Olympic rings!

These are Greta's rings... she wanted them in her room.

"Um, Mommy, I got a little paint on my chin,"  she said...

Drew, my little car man, is actually getting very into crafts these days. He loved this.
Will there ever be a day that I won't need to put down a garbage bag first?

Look Mama, I cut it out myself!
Thanks, Marta!  The kids loved their Cadbury's chocolate medals!

No comments: