We rode in a small steam engine train around the property, then rode in mini-canoes, then drove antique old cars (we did this a few times!), then drove pedal bikes, and then rode on the flying horse carousel. We also packed a fun picnic and ate right near the farm yards. The kids saw lots of farm animals, watched a kids' theatre show, and then, at long last, each got a big ice cream cone. This was the highlight of the day. The kids were pooped (as was I!) so we all took long naps when we finally got home at 2pm. We will be heading back for pumpkin picking and wagon rides this autumn!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Remlinger Farms
I cannot believe I have lived in Seattle for 12 years and finally just went to Remlinger Farms for the first time! This place is GREAT! I took the kids on Friday, when it was hot and sunny, and we had a wonderful time! Fabulous entertainment and rides for young kids! Plus, they have a full-service restaurant, beautiful market, and ice cream store.
We rode in a small steam engine train around the property, then rode in mini-canoes, then drove antique old cars (we did this a few times!), then drove pedal bikes, and then rode on the flying horse carousel. We also packed a fun picnic and ate right near the farm yards. The kids saw lots of farm animals, watched a kids' theatre show, and then, at long last, each got a big ice cream cone. This was the highlight of the day. The kids were pooped (as was I!) so we all took long naps when we finally got home at 2pm. We will be heading back for pumpkin picking and wagon rides this autumn!

We rode in a small steam engine train around the property, then rode in mini-canoes, then drove antique old cars (we did this a few times!), then drove pedal bikes, and then rode on the flying horse carousel. We also packed a fun picnic and ate right near the farm yards. The kids saw lots of farm animals, watched a kids' theatre show, and then, at long last, each got a big ice cream cone. This was the highlight of the day. The kids were pooped (as was I!) so we all took long naps when we finally got home at 2pm. We will be heading back for pumpkin picking and wagon rides this autumn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need to take the kids there too!
Post a Comment