Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy doing errands with the twins. I kind of think of it as a challenge! They LOVE being out; they are so curious and love watching all of the people. So, 99% of the time, they are super easy, and just sit in their stroller and watch the sights go by.
Today it was raining outside, so I decided to head to Old Navy and Target to do some walking and shopping. I have a good system now of stocking up on stuff at Target: I bring a bungee cord with me, so that I can attach a shopping basket to the front of my stroller. And then I "let" Andrew and Hailey hold the giant size diapers. We are quite a sight to see, and I usually get my share of comments from people. I love it!
As I was leaving Target, looking like I was in the picture below, I heard two old ladies behind me say "Well, now that woman has sure got a lot on her hands - now would'ya just look at that." Then the other said "oh, yeh? just wait 'til they are 16...." Too funny.
Today it was raining outside, so I decided to head to Old Navy and Target to do some walking and shopping. I have a good system now of stocking up on stuff at Target: I bring a bungee cord with me, so that I can attach a shopping basket to the front of my stroller. And then I "let" Andrew and Hailey hold the giant size diapers. We are quite a sight to see, and I usually get my share of comments from people. I love it!
As I was leaving Target, looking like I was in the picture below, I heard two old ladies behind me say "Well, now that woman has sure got a lot on her hands - now would'ya just look at that." Then the other said "oh, yeh? just wait 'til they are 16...." Too funny.
2 comments:
Oh Jackie, that is hilarious! Emma saw it and said "What in the world?!" What cute little babies!
Post a Comment