Andrew and Hailey were especially happy to take their FIRST ride in a school bus! We sang “The Wheels on the Bus!” The zoo was great because we saw so many interesting animals! (Oh, and yes, you will see in these pics that Hailey is missing a front tooth and a bottom tooth!)
Saturday, June 14, 2014
To the Zoo!
I hit a parental rite of passage this week: Going on the school field trip to the ZOO! I was one of the lucky chaperones for the kindergarten class trip to the Woodland Park Zoo. I had a ton of fun with the kids, and it was not stressful one bit. (I think it is key to have other moms on the trip that you enjoy, too!)
Andrew and Hailey were especially happy to take their FIRST ride in a school bus! We sang “The Wheels on the Bus!” The zoo was great because we saw so many interesting animals! (Oh, and yes, you will see in these pics that Hailey is missing a front tooth and a bottom tooth!)







Andrew and Hailey were especially happy to take their FIRST ride in a school bus! We sang “The Wheels on the Bus!” The zoo was great because we saw so many interesting animals! (Oh, and yes, you will see in these pics that Hailey is missing a front tooth and a bottom tooth!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment