Tuesday, October 22, 2013

20th Reunion at Wake Forest University

I had the most delightful time spending four days in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, attending my 20-year college reunion.  It was a hoot of a time and I loved seeing so many of my wonderful friends from college.  I saw tons and tons of my old buddies and we had lots of good laughs. 
 
I went on the trip with my college roommate, Kathleen, so we had fun doing all of these activities together.  On Friday night, our whole Class of 1993 had a big party, and then on Saturday, we did a big tailgate before the WFU football game.  My sorority gathered together for the tailgate, so I had fun seeing all of those girls, too.   I had so many fun memories come back to me as we walked all around the campus!  Thanks to hubby for watching the kiddos while I headed back to Wake Forest!

 IMG_3586 IMG_3552
IMG_3571
In front of my freshman dorm...
IMG_3564
A lovely lunch on campus for Alumni
IMG_3644
At the WFU game... and we won!
IMG_3593
The outside of the new Business building
IMG_3599
Inside the new Business building
IMG_3583
The beautiful quad
IMG_3567IMG_3629IMG_3561IMG_3635IMG_3633
IMG_3589
Now you can get a text alert when your laundry is done!  Crazy!
IMG_3653

No comments: