Our family had a great week together doing Vacation Bible School at our church in mid-July. I volunteered to be the teacher for the 5-year old class, which A&H were in. We had 18 kids in our class, so it was a busy week! VBS is a great summer-camp-ish experience where the kids sing songs, do crafts, outdoor games, science projects, and hear more about the Bible. They made new friends and LOVED all of the activities we did… especially snack time. The week of VBS included over 350 kids, and about 150 volunteers. I loved getting to know other great women in our church, so I was grateful to have a chance to do this. I coerced Greg into being the photographer for three of the days, so he got to be part of the fun, too. It is always one of the best weeks of our summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment