This afternoon we walked up to Woodridge Elementary so that A&H could go to their Kindergarten Orientation. I have to say that I am one relieved Mama…. Why’s that, you ask? Well, because they loved it! I have been apprehensive about switching from our preschool into a bigger all-day school routine. Today was our first look inside the kindergarten classrooms and our first chance to meet the teachers.
Wow! We were so impressed! The amount of resources in each of the rooms was crazy. They have books, activities, training material, math activities, computers, stuffed animals, games, puzzles, and a million teaching tools. The kids thought it was great, and I couldn’t get over how large each room was. Andrew kept whispering “I love kindergarten….” It was very sweet. They all had snacks, drew some pictures, and played with the toys. We are so blessed to have a great public elementary school right up the street from us. The twins are very ready for kindergarten, but this mama is going to be bawling her eyes out on their first big day!
Thank you for cheering us onward as we make the scary transition into BIG school!!
No comments:
Post a Comment