The kids rode the horses, did crafts, helped rake the stalls and fill them with new sawdust, and got to groom the horses. We all had a great time!
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Horse camp….. again!
I feel like I have done a ton of blog posts in the last few years with the kids on horses. So… here is another one! We did a short horse camp at Kelsey Creek Farm over spring break two weeks ago. We DID actually have sun that week, but of course, on the final day when I had the camera, it was kind of rainy.
The kids rode the horses, did crafts, helped rake the stalls and fill them with new sawdust, and got to groom the horses. We all had a great time!








The kids rode the horses, did crafts, helped rake the stalls and fill them with new sawdust, and got to groom the horses. We all had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment