I cannot believe that I have lived in Seattle for 13+ years and have only eaten at the top of the Space Needle twice! I decided a few weeks ago that we would take my mom and stepdad Charlie there when they visited over Thanksgiving. So, here are some pics of the lovely meal we had there.
The funny and slightly unfortunate news is that we were there on a day when a huge storm system was over Seattle. The top of the Space Needle had 70 mph winds, so we were rockin'! It was a little bit like having lunch on a boat! We could see the rain blowing sideways and when we went outside to the viewing platform, we almost blew away! We all enjoyed eating the yummy food and experiencing the "rotating restaurant" that gave us a view of the city over a 47 minute time span. Very fun... but next time we will go on a sunny day!
| I love this pic of my Hailey! She is such a cutie. |
| Hailey and I were the only ones brave enough to walk the whole circumference of the outside deck. |
No comments:
Post a Comment