Thursday, May 17, 2012

Andrew's birthday at school

Andrew and Hailey's preschool class does a nice job of celebrating each child's birthday.  This year, the twins were able to each have their OWN special day, and didn't even have to share the attention!  They get to bring in cupcakes, plus give out party favors.  Daddy even did a special show with the glow-in-the-dark yo-yos that Andrew gave to everyone.  Ha! Don't you wish you could be in preschool again?  
Here are pics from Andrew's celebration:


Greta loved joining in the class for a while!  She is sooo ready for preschool!



"Um, I may pretend that I fit in with these 4 and 5-year olds... um, but I still eat a cupcake like a 2-year old..."
All of the kids watching Greg do some juggling.  Mesmorizing!
Greg shows off his yo-yo skills.  (I mean, am I lucky that I married such a talented guy, or what?)

Playing on the playground after cupcakes...

No comments: