Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Fun

We are having a delightful time now that summer is here! The kids are done with preschool and we are heading off to parks and beaches on all of the sunny days! Here are some pics of recent activities.

Also, for those of you who are following my job situation... I finally finished a year-long marketing consulting project I have been doing. (That was part-time, about 20 hrs/week). But I wrapped that up in May, so now I am home 100% of the time. Thank goodness! I will not be working for at least another year because I want to be home with my precious kiddos!

Drew and Hailey have been taking swimming lessons this past week and they LOVE IT! They are just beaming with excitement at each lesson. They are making such progress, too!




Greta is a little fish! She says "baby pool" all day long.




Greta has a new toy! A horsey to ride.... and one that even whinnies and shakes its tail. She is addicted to this thing!






Today we took a fabulous picnic to Lake Sammamish State Park, about 15 minutes from our home. Grandma Judy and Aunt Jackie and Cousin Amy were with us, which was a treat!















Hailey is completely addicted to this tire swing - she can swing on it for an hour!





We made an apple pie this morning. Here were are using the cool apple peeler-corer-slicer tool. The kids thought that was a pretty cool way to cut up an apple!





This is our little playhouse in our backyard (shown with our Aunt Jackie). This house is a new addition about three months ago. We play "big bad wolf" and the only safe place is in the house, otherwise Mama Wolf tickles!


No comments: