The kids and I took him out to dinner, and then he was headed for his second surprise: a party waiting at our house with all of our neighbors! We live on a wonderful street with tons of delightful fun friends, so I had them all sitting in our sunroom when we arrived home. Greg shrieked when he saw them all! I loved it. So, here are a few pics of the neighbors and cupcakes. Happy Birthday, honey!
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Greg's Bday
Greg's birthday was May 11th.... and he had a day full of surprises! The day started with a breakfast with just the two of us at our favorite local diner, Lil' Jon's. After eating lots of yummy bacon, Greg got a handful of gifts to open. Then at lunchtime at Microsoft, I surprised him by having his manager set up a fake meeting, which was really a cupcake party in Greg's honor. It was so great to surprise him!
The kids and I took him out to dinner, and then he was headed for his second surprise: a party waiting at our house with all of our neighbors! We live on a wonderful street with tons of delightful fun friends, so I had them all sitting in our sunroom when we arrived home. Greg shrieked when he saw them all! I loved it. So, here are a few pics of the neighbors and cupcakes. Happy Birthday, honey!



The kids and I took him out to dinner, and then he was headed for his second surprise: a party waiting at our house with all of our neighbors! We live on a wonderful street with tons of delightful fun friends, so I had them all sitting in our sunroom when we arrived home. Greg shrieked when he saw them all! I loved it. So, here are a few pics of the neighbors and cupcakes. Happy Birthday, honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment