Sunday, January 16, 2011

Favorite Activities 'round here..

Well, we are enjoying a slow January, after our very busy December. The new bounce house is getting lots of activity and the whole family is glad Santa brought that gift!

Here are a few other favorite things to do around here:

"Every once in a while, Mom and Dad let us watch a Dora video so that they can have a quiet dinner without having us running around! Here we are mesmerized!"

Greta says, "My favorite activity is opening up drawers and emptying everything in the drawer! Such discovery!! The best drawer is the one in the bathroom with all of the kid toothbrushes... I empty that one a few times a day, and then walk around with all of the toothbrushes! See how I am doing it here!"


Drew says, "Hmmm? My favorite activity? That is a very hard one... but I guess I will have to say CARS!! Here I am driving a go-kart today when dad took me out for some 1-on-1 time. We call that a 'special trip' and I love that time with daddy! I even got to go on a second special trip today when daddy took me to Home Depot to buy plumbing supplies! Oh, and we stopped by a fancy car dealer where I could see the Porsche up close!"





"Our other favorite activity is when daddy takes us to Microsoft. He usually does this when Mommy needs to do something else... So here we are at a cool fountain outside the Microsoft office. Don't tell mom that we always get chocolate milk and candy!"



Hailey says, "My new favorite activity, besides spelling my name, is playing with my horses! I got these from Grandpa Kirby and Mimi Kate for Christmas and I love them! I have 15 of them and they fit perfectly in my hand. They like to have parties, go on picnics, play on the Candyland board, and all sorts of things. Mommy plays horsies with me and we always have fun. She says I can ride horses this summer! I can't wait! My favorite is the palomino!"

No comments: