My mom and stepdad Charlie spoiled us rotten, and we loved it. Mom threw a luncheon for her friends, so that they could all meet the new grandbaby. It was lovely, and fun for everyone.
Greta was a champ on both of the flights - charming the stewardesses, and luckily, not crying at all. She is such an easy delightful baby, and I am so grateful everyone got to meet her. As for me, I enjoyed my time in MN because I only had ONE baby to worry about! I got in some good running time in the sunshine, had some long enjoyable meals, and did a shopping trip to the Mall of America (where there is no sales tax!).
On my dad's side, we had a big dinner one night with the aunt/uncle/cousins/stepsiblings. It was a wonderful evening, and Greta was passed around all evening. She did great! Also, dad and I had a special 1:1 lunch one day, which was a treat!

My stepbrother Matt and his wife Robyn had fun holding Greta. Greta fell right asleep in Robyn's lap!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! In the picture of your mom holding Greta, she looks SO MUCH like Raleigh! It will be so wonderful to see these cute little cousins grow up!
Post a Comment