I had a doctor appt yesterday, and found out that I am 3 centimeters dialated. Sorry for the extra detail, but that basically means that my body is getting fairly ready to go into labor. So, the doc thinks it might be this weekend. Yikes! I had a ton of contractions yesterday, but then they slowed down. So, Baby G's arrival is not far off!
I am nervous to go through childbirth, plus all of the changes in the coming days and weeks. We have had such a lovely summer as a family, and Drew and Hailey have been so delightful. So, I just am wondering how a newborn will change the good rhythm we have going? Probably a lot!
But God is good, and we have so much love for this new little girl, and we haven't even met her yet! All of the work is worth it!
Thanks to everyone for the prayers and support for our family!!
2 comments:
Oooo...It's about to happen. We're excited to hear all about it! Blessings on the birth of this new gift!
Hey sis!! I started crying from joy and excitement (and a little envy!) when I read that you are getting so close to the end! I am so anxious to meet our little lady, too, and I am absolutely, positively thrilled for you guys! What indescribable joy a new baby brings! You can do it, sis!!
We love you guys!
Post a Comment