Today is a fabulous warm sunny day, and so I tossed the kids in the car this am and headed to Kelsey Creek Farm. I know I have blogged about this place before, but it is a fabulous (free) farm that is literally 1.5 miles from our house. Each time we go, A&H are more and more engaged, mostly because they are really understanding the animals.
Today we saw sheep, goats, pigs, cows, horses, bunnies, chickens,.... and checked out the cool tractors and playground. We loved it! Also, I recently bought a new double stroller (a deal on craigslist), and it is so much easier to use because it has big wheels. It is hard to be pregnant, pushing 60 pounds of kids around, so an easier stroller makes me a happy mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I grew up going to Kelsey Creek too. Ah - memories. So, big wheels are important. You like side by side vs. front back set up? Anything else I should know?
Post a Comment