Saturday, December 13, 2008

Shoes

One of the favorite activities around here is to play with SHOES. The kids just love them, especially Hailey. They raid our closet all of the time, and put on the "grown up" shoes. They have gotten so good at it - and sometimes we just walk in the room, and there they are with our shoes on!

Tonight I walked out of the kitchen and saw Hailey standing there in my hiking shoes, which I left at the top of the stairs (first pic below). Then after that, she went and got her favorite shoes out of her room, and insisted that I put them on her.... yes, right on top of the footie pajamas! (nice look, Hails!) She insisted!

They love the shoes with velcro laces; sometimes they both will sit together, each take a shoe, and just play with the velcro forever - it is hilarious.

Drew decided to play with daddy's shoes tonight, including his slippers. (I swear I didn't put them in these shoes or positions.) I sort of prefer that he play with dad's shoes, since he usually has an affinity for my blue heels with sparkles on them. (um, scary).

Cheers to Imelda Marcos!


No comments: