Friday, November 14, 2008

Smoothies for Hailey

Greg and I split up the kids and each took one for a bit this afternoon. He took Drew and went off to Home Depot for "boy time," and Hailey and I stayed home. I wanted to do something special with her, so I put her in the highchair next to the counter, and she helped me to make SMOOTHIES!

We had a yummy yogurt-banana-berry smoothie, and then even enjoyed them with straws, up close and face-to-face, just like in an old-fashioned ice cream shop. Hails loved it, and we had fun GIRL TIME talking about nail polish, celebrities, hair products, and such.

Oh, Hailey decided to be a very nice big sister, and she let Drew have a "sip" of her smoothie when he returned with daddy. I have to say he needs some tips on using a straw, since he did more chewing then sucking. Fun for all, though!




No comments: