Sunday, September 7, 2008
The first double bath
I got crazy tonight and thought I would give the kids their first bath together! They LOVED it! I have these cool contraptions that hold the kids upright, so that they don't fall over. They were in there for 30 minutes, just playing with whatever toy happened to float by. Here is a pic, and also a short video. (Oh, and yes, in the video you can see that Hailey has a huge shiner of a bruise on her forehead, from when she took a dive into the couch yesterday - ouch!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very cool. where did you get the contraptions? i need to get some of those!
love,
emily
Hey Langs! Thanks for sending out your blog again. What great photos-- I love the shot of Hailey and Andrew in the tub! We miss you and your kiddos a lot... but we are keeping you in our prayers and wishing you all the best. Hugs coming your way from Uganda!
Courtney & Wayland
Post a Comment