Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A personal note from Drew and Hailey

Hey everyone, Drew and Hailey here. We thought it was about darn time that we just wrote our own journal entry. Enough of mom's writing.

Today we had the most enlightening experience: GOING TO COSTCO!! Mom has been telling us how great this place was, but we found out first hand that she is right. If we ever decide to run away from home, that is where we are headin'!


Drew: "Wow, sissy, this place is gigantic (and I don't even know what that word means!) Look, there are 50 televisions all showing the same show! I could live here!"

Hails: "No kidding, and check out this awesome double shopping cart! This is way better than a stroller! And, wow, check out all of those huge lights in the ceiling!"


Drew: "Whoa, can you see all of these people looking at us? I guess I should wave at all of them."
Hails: "How come all of these ladies with white hair keep stopping to look at me? How many times does mom have to tell people that we are fraternal, not identical?"


Hails: "Well, I was having a fantastic time shaking the vitamin container, until someone plopped the world's largest lettuce box on my lap. What is a girl to do?"
Drew: "Okay, sissy, you can have the lettuce. It is for girls anyway. I want to hold the wine bottles... What? Mom? You won't let me? No fair. I am a big boy now!"

We must go back to Costco again! The best part was all of the free sample food we got! Yummy popcorn, whole wheat bread, potato salad, and even nachos! We love COSTCO!

No comments: