Greg had a million grandmas stop and drool all over the cute babies. I told him that having twins at the park made him a "chick magnet" - except the chicks are all in their 70s!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
An Outing with Daddy
Today Greg took the kids on an outing to the park. He brought the camera along, and snapped a ton of great pics. It was warm and sunny today, and we were outside all day. Greg was the solo parent on this trip, because he let me stay home and do some gardening I have been waiting to get done. Thanks, babe! (Finally planted my spring flowers!)
Greg had a million grandmas stop and drool all over the cute babies. I told him that having twins at the park made him a "chick magnet" - except the chicks are all in their 70s!


Greg had a million grandmas stop and drool all over the cute babies. I told him that having twins at the park made him a "chick magnet" - except the chicks are all in their 70s!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment